Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Vlad stays inside the studio on a rainy day

Today I loaded and fired a bisque load and made new clay. I also threw 5 new bowls, 4 mug forms, and 2 cups/saucers à la leafy espresso cup set.

It may not look productive, but it's been a quality day.

Here's a look at the photos chronicling the day's events:

11 am. I pour myself some coffee as I realize Vlad and I are quite bleary-eyed and sleepy.

Vlad chooses the path less caffeinated.

Cannot..... fight.... gravity....

A much-needed bathroom break.
Where was I? Oh yes. Back to the studio.

One must throw oneself wholeheartedly into each task.

Another bathroom break at the end of the day.

There you have it! Tomorrow should be just as enjoyable, and will have a lot more pottery to show for it.

3 comments:

  1. You have a hardworking helper helping out here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure looks like it, doesn't it? I don't know what I'd do without all his encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute! I am so glad that he guards your toilet so diligently ;D

    ReplyDelete