Sunday, May 18, 2014

Spring Stroll


Hello, Spring! The weather is sublime today. We enjoyed a peaceful two-mile stroll behind the house. I love this springtime weather - a little too warm for my sweater and hat (even with my wet hair from the shower), but still refreshing; the snow holds up well enough under our weight so we don't fall through very much, and we also enjoy the sounds of rushing water as it runs down the mountain. We cross streams here and there, most of which will disappear by summer.

 
 
 

Vlad's sweater is much too thick for summer. I think it's time for some serious tufting to rid him of extra bulk and insulation!

 

I've been spending quality time over at Instagram recently. Come find me for regular photo updates @wildirisclay (www.instagram.com/wildirisclay). Piers has an account, too, @pierspeterson (www.instagram.com/pierspeterson).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment