Sunday, January 30, 2011

Better Late Than Never

My New Year's resolution should have been something along the lines of "Don't abandon your blog." Here are the final photos for the series of posts I wrote in September. I'm not sure why I couldn't find time to post these in the last three months; or maybe it was the traveling, holiday enjoyment, and forgetting to take days off from my day job...

I think these photos turned out well.  The show was great, and I look forward to the next project!
Place setting: large plate, salad plate, covered bowl

Drinking vessel

Dessert bowls

Teapot

2 comments:

  1. I love the warmth and tactile nature of these beauties. I'm very curious about your preference for brown. I'm living in a house with lots of brown pottery too. Mazel tov on this beautiful exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so skilled! these pieces are beautiful and so harmonious together.

    ReplyDelete