Thursday, April 12, 2012

Not enough photos!

I've been sending a lot of cool pieces out the door without taking any photos. Here are a few unglazed shapes:


I can track down a couple of these tomorrow; here are some nice photos I have now:

Mini leafy cups & saucers

These require an extra firing so they weren't ready when I packed up all the other pieces.

Who wants to make espresso?

Here's a new planter for our lemon tree. His roots were poking out of two of the four holes in the bottom of his plastic planter and we had to use heavy-duty cutters to free him! There are no holes underneath my planter; instead, they lead out to the built-in tray so I'll know if any roots start to emerge.


He's getting big already, and tough -- a thorn drew my blood this morning! Now how long before we see some lemons??

5 comments:

  1. With a vase like that I expect lots of lemons will grow! And as for the espresso cups, I love the deep saucers. How did you think of that?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I have the yellow-gold glaze accents to encourage yellow fruit to grow... :-) I'm glad you like the saucers. I've made them before, but never with such contrasting colors, which definitely draws attention to the shape. I'm going to make some other pieces along the same theme soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so original and skillful! I adore your creations!

    ReplyDelete