Monday, July 21, 2014

Festival in the Clouds

This weekend it was time again for Festival in the Clouds in Alma. Sunshine, music, and pottery sales! Here's a tour of my setup....


My lovely booth mate, selling her cute concrete rhubarb leaf impressions
I should have gotten closeups on my appetizer trios!
Food and water bowls for pets
I like how the green glazes look together

Flower mugs

 
An eternal favorite - beer stein coffee mugs

I also had bike plates and stackable mugs - blue, pink, and white glazes
My friend brought a wildflower bouquet that divided nicely into two vases


See anything you'd like to own? Email me! I have a new address: iris [at] wildirisclay [dot] com. I also have a new website! There's still more work to do, but the essentials are up at wildirisclay.com. Let me know what you think of my new look. I always enjoy feedback.

Speaking of which, I've had a request to do more photos documenting pottery in progress. I will try to do that! Meanwhile, a quick before-and-after:

A couple of weeks ago, while doing a throwing demo, a sweet little girl named Zoe was glued to my side, watching closely while making requests: mug, bowl, jewelry holder, large vase. She also drew me inspiring shapes for more pieces she thought I should make later. What a great kid!


After glazing, here they are in my booth in Alma.



Happy Summer, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Love to see all your lovely creation.You have wonderful skill.Visit for varieties of decorative and Christmas gifting items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful,looks fantastic.love to see more from your side.You can have look at http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/,for varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look Stunning.Thanks for sharing.You can visit http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/ for varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.

    ReplyDelete