Saturday, August 24, 2013

Animals, Bicycles, and Pots in Happy Homes

This is a picture I received from my client in Missouri - she originally sent me photos and asked me to make a vase for this particular table. That was quite a challenge! I'm very excited that it turned out well.



This client really likes her new food dish - but I'm not sure how content she is that the bowl is EMPTY.




Here's some of my latest work, just glazed, ready for the kiln:




These are my latest drawings - road bikes & moose. Here they are out of the kiln (my photos don't do the bikes justice - the finished look is really sharp, like the moose):

Commission for an early September wedding, $35 each.

They like biking & drinking beer, so these oversized coffee mug "steins" celebrate both.

Same "stein" concept for the moose. These are on their way to Winter Park. $35 each.

Next up, I've thrown some small blue bowls (the ones I sold at Alma Fest, $12 each) and green mugs ($18 each) that I'll post on Etsy. At the back is a teapot for the Apothecary which I absolutely LOVE - after I add the spout this afternoon, I'll take a photo to share.



Finally, here's a look at me working in my studio, trimming a bowl for the double yarn bowl I showed in the last post. (Don't worry, I'll post pics after I finish glazing it.)




Hooray, an energetic, snuffly visit from my favorite li'l guy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment