Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Etsy......

I have posted three items on Etsy. I'm deliberately moving forward with care, savoring each step.



It's overwhelmingly lovely to spend so much time in my studio and on my art and I'm really happy to say I am very busy working on commissions. Hooray! Thank you to everyone who placed an order at Alma Fest because I'm enjoying all of my projects. I'm planning to do my next glaze firing on Saturday (just in time for a baby shower on Sunday) and then I'll have my first round of finished orders to deliver. And I'll post pics here so you all can see the fun I've been having!


Please bookmark my Etsy site so you can purchase pottery any time, day or night! My plan is to add more items in the next few days and then I'll start making new items specifically for the site. First up, new mugs! Any other requests?

No comments:

Post a Comment